Based in Nottingham, FP Reviews Ltd offer Mystery Customer and Mystery Shopping Programmes throughout the UK, both Visits and Test Calls, to review all aspects of your Frontline Team’s Performance. We deliver knowledge and insights designed to help your business grow.
Our clients' needs drive our business and we continuously seek to better understand their needs, improve all aspects of their Mystery Customer Programmes. We offer innovative on-line reporting and aim to be an integral part of our clients' information systems. Accuracy, sound methodology, excellent client service, flexibility, timely delivery and cost effectiveness all ensure that we meet and hopefully exceed our clients' expectations. We build long-term partnerships with our clients, contributing to their success.
The FP Reviews Team
People are our main asset. Development through training, sharing ideas and sound operational experience is essential to our business. We encourage and reward initiative, dedication and hard work. Fairness, good communication and working relationships at all levels and locations are key to our success.
FP Reviews offers clients:
- Highly Trained Shoppers & Mystery Test Callers - The most critical part of service evaluation is the mystery customer / mystery shopper. Our shoppers are recruited, trained, tested and we monitor their performance constantly. We have expertise with our sister company, Wheatcroft Sims Recruitment Agency and only advertise on Professional Jobsites when recruiting Mystery Customers and Shoppers. This ensures we attract not only professionals but the right profile and age group for your Mystery Customer Programme. With regards to Test Calls, we offer unrivaled Mystery Callers, along with full follow-up tracking to both postal and email addresses as well as phone calls.
- Quality Focus - Our quality control is based on the best of technology and human interaction. From shopper orientation and training through to fieldwork of the programme, quality is built into everything we do. Our dedicated administration team always proof read and verify every Visit / Call Report before submission to the client.
- Leading-Edge Technology - Our web-based operating system, driven by Prophet, is used to schedule and manage all Visits and Calls, as well as on-line report submission. It is a complete, integrated system covering shopper logistics management, data return, input and reporting to clients.
- On-time/On-spec Delivery – Our experienced, proactive and responsive project management teams keep our promises, delivering reports on time and to your unique specifications.
- Expert Analysis – Our research professionals provide expert analysis, interpretation and recommendations.
- Flexibility – We offer custom designed programs which meet the individual needs of each client. From development of the specific scenarios, to selection of shoppers, to reporting results, it is the needs of the client and not the need to provide a "one size fits all,” program that governs our operation.
- FPR Rating – We also offer competitor benchmarking, with our FPR rating. We produce the average FPR score based on the results from all visits and calls carried out that month / year, for each of the different market sectors. You can compare your Average Score against the FPR Average Score to see where you stack up against your competitors.
- Competitively Priced – Our economies of scale and efficient use of technology offers our clients very attractive pricing.